At Denza we focus on the following areas, covering from graduate to Creative Director or Managing Director:
- Womenswear & Menswear Design – Pre Collection, RTW, Catwalk, Couture, Sportswear, Casualwear, Outerwear, Tailoring, Occasion wear and Formal wear
- Accessories Design & Development – Bags, Luggage, Footwear, Small Leather Goods, Soft Accessories, Hard accessories, Jewellery
- Textiles – Print, Graphics, Embellishment, Embroidery, Textile Development, Textiles for Home
- Childrens Wear Design – From Baby to Teen. Also Print, Graphics and Textiles for Children
- Homeware Design & Development – Textiles for Home, Home Products, Tabletop, Gift
- Intimates Design & Production – Lingerie, Underwear, Home Leisure, Sleep, Hosiery
- Product Development & Production – For all product groups at all market levels
- Design Room & Studio – Studio Managers, Pattern Cutters, Garment Technologists for all product groups at all market levels
At Denza we are able to assist clients find candidates for a number of different situations – full time recruitment, freelance or short term placements and also cover senior executive or headhunt searches.
With every search, we start with a discussion with our clients about their requirements. We like to meet face to face where possible. We travel internationally so where possible we will fit a visit with our schedules. The team really enjoy coming to the studios or offices – we feel that getting a feeling for not only our candidates but a real picture of the client and the environment can be key to a successful placement.
We work together with our client to agree terms best fitting the kind of search requested – standard full-time / freelance terms or senior executive / headhunt terms. We will not commence on a search or provide candidate CV’s for review without terms agreed.
We search in a number of different ways, guided by the role we are recruiting for and the search request. It always starts with candidates already registered with us, contacts or recommendations – guided by the description our client has provided.
For senior executive searches we undertake a more extensive and targeted search service where we are able to conduct headhunt driven recruitment on a retainer basis.
It is important to know we never present the CV of a candidate that someone at Denza has not met face to face first. As a search proceeds, candidates are contacted discreetly to assess their interest or availability. Where necessary for confidential searches, candidates are asked to complete non-disclosure agreements.
From our extensive preliminary search we only present the most suitable and qualified candidates. 4-5 CV’s will be presented along with work examples, where necessary. The consultant managing your search will then discuss the candidates with the client in full detail to assert who will be put forward for an interview.
On the client’s behalf, we will arrange interview appointments and invite you to take advantage of our facilities if you require.
When a successful candidate is chosen, we manage job offer negotiations between the client and chosen candidate up to and including completion of the contract.