At Denza we cover a wide range of roles – everything from graduate to Creative Director or Managing Director:
- Womenswear & Menswear Design – Pre Collection, RTW, Catwalk, Couture, Sportswear, Casualwear, Outerwear, Tailoring, Occasion wear and Formal wear
- Accessories Design & Development – Bags, Luggage, Footwear, Small Leather Goods, Soft Accessories, Hard accessories, Jewellery
- Textiles – Print, Graphics, Embellishment, Embroidery, Textile Development, Textiles for Home
- Childrens Wear Design – From Baby to Teen. Also Print, Graphics and Textiles for Children
- Homeware Design & Development – Textiles for Home, Home Products, Tabletop, Gift
- Intimates Design & Production – Lingerie, Underwear, Home Leisure, Sleep, Hosiery
- Product Development & Production – For all product groups at all market levels
- Design Room & Studio – Studio Managers, Pattern Cutters, Garment Technologists for all product groups at all market levels
At Denza we are able to assist clients find candidates for a number of different situations – full time recruitment, freelance or short term placements and also cover senior executive or headhunt searches.
Once we have received your application it is forwarded on to the relevant consultant who will review your application and assess whether we are able to help you in your search.
If successful we will contact you directly to arrange an appointment with one of our experienced consultants where we offer full portfolio, CV and career advice.
We receive a large amount of applications daily and regret that we are only able to take a select number of candidates who are most likely to meet with our client’s requirements.
Many of our candidates have been with us since graduation and we are still representing them as they move forward in their careers.
It is essential for candidates to stay in touch with their consultant regarding any developments or changes in their situation so we are able to call with exciting opportunities.
Design candidates should click here for further instructions.
Non Design candidates should click here for further instructions.