For 2017, we are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, conscientious and efficient student to join our team on placement and play an invaluable role in supporting the day to day running of Denza. The job offers a fantastic insight and involvement into the workings of the Fashion Industry, and the student will have the opportunity to attend fashion shows and presentations, meet clients and be trained in analysing design work and interviewing candidates.
Many of our previous placements have returned to work for us full time and are now highly experienced and sought after recruiters in their own right, whilst others have gone on to successful careers within their chosen fields in the Fashion Industry. In special cases we have also arranged other internships within the industry for star interns where possible.
- The ability to be discreet as we conduct a lot of confidential activity on behalf of clients and candidates
- An eye for detail for accurate note taking, record keeping and data entry
- Clear telephone manner
- Positive can do attitude and be happy following direction
- Experience using the Microsoft Office package
- Familiarity with Web 2.0 applications [LinkedIn etc]
- High standard of personal presentation as you will be front of the Denza house meeting and greeting clients and candidates
- Receptionist duties including meeting and greeting candidates/clients
- Day to day administration and office management support
- Responsible for web applications and responses to web applications on consultants requests
- Filing and data entry
- Diary management for the Denza team
- Booking in designer and graduate appointments
- General research into companies/designers
Interns usually choose a period of 6 – 9 months with the team. However the length of the internship will depend on the successful individuals circumstances. We can be flexible.
Successful candidates will be paid £7.50 per hour.
To apply please follow these instructions very carefully as they are part of our selection process:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line – DENZA INTERNSHIP 2017
- In your brief cover application letter, please let us know about yourself, why you would like to intern at Denza and answer this question – WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU CAN BRING TO A BUSY OFFICE?
- Attach your CV as a Word .doc or .docx file. Any other file format will not be accepted.