We are actively looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
Denza is an international recruitment company specialising in the placement of exceptional candidates in roles at every level of the fashion industry. It will be your role to join us in doing so every day. And no two days are the same!
Our clients are our number one focus. You will be responsible for maintaining relationships with our current client base, assisting them with their business needs. You will also be required to reach out to potential new clients and develop new business for the company.
Our candidates and our relationships with them are crucial to our business. Any candidate we present to a client is a personal recommendation and we won’t present anyone who has not been met face to face. You will be there to assist candidates with their career goals, building new candidate pools, travelling to interview prospective candidates. It will be down to you to select and guide our candidates toward be the best they can possibly be and get the opportunities they deserve.
The whole team at Denza work together to provide a professional and cost effective head hunting/recruitment service. We are responsible for the full spectrum of recruitment – from identifying client needs through to negotiating offers of employment. The Denza way of working is very different to other recruitment companies. While consultants have financial targets, we share clients and candidates and help one another to achieve our goals. We do not have useless KPIs for sending out a number of CVs a week or spending a certain number of hours on the phone. We work with respect for each other, our client and our candidates and focus on doing meaningful work.
Overview on duties:
• End to end project management from search launch to candidate placement, including contract negotiations
• Source and headhunt candidates directly to find exceptional candidates you are excited to represent
• Conduct candidate interviews and assessments with the ability to review candidate portfolios
• Maintain with 100% accuracy on the in-house candidate database system
• Build strong relationships with clients to define and project manage recruitment programs tailored to their brand
• Develop a good understanding of different brand DNA, their industry, their work culture and environment
• Maintain talent pools for key roles to our core business
• Prepare CVs and work examples for submission to clients
• Provide progress reports to CEO and clients when necessary
• Build strong relationships with schools and universities
• Be available to travel globally for business – no limitations on your passport or ability to apply for visa
Some of the skills and attributes:
• 3-5 years of experience in a target driven recruitment role in the world of fashion
• Experience in the fashion industry or a design degree
• Ability to relate to people of all ages at all stages of their career
• Analytical skills for data mining, industry research, report production
• Hot skills using CRM software or databases, Microsoft Office Package, Photoshop and LinkedIn
• Motivated by achieving targets and a track record of hitting those targets
And, the great bundle: A team player who can also work autonomously, quick thinker, problem solver, work with speed, great sense of humour. Someone we can all have fun with in the office and can count on when there is a mountain of work to be done.
If you think you have what it takes and can make a really great pitch we would love to hear from you.
Your application is confidential. Send your cv to Emma Davidson at email@example.com